Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter “Code”), Sealives of Giovanni Cossu, as “owner” of the treatment, it is required to provide information about all ‘use of their personal data.
- Source of personal data
The collection of personal data by recording the data provided by you, as a concerned, at the time of submission of the request on the contact form.
- Purpose of treatment
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Answer the question asked in his message sent through the contact form, while respecting the dignity and integrity of third parties and in compliance with current legislation.
- To ensure efficient service, we inform you that the data could be used to carry out tests and verification.
- Methods of data processing
In relation to the purposes described, the processing of personal data are processed using manual, computer and electronic logic strictly related to the above and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data. Satisfied, the data will be deleted or transformed into anonymous.
- Optional supply of data
The provision of data is optional, but in the absence will not be able to respond to his question posed by completing the contact form.
- Categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents
Your personal information will only be seen by the administrators and moderators of the website, identified as Trustees. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of treatment), they may become aware of personal data by companies providing services to the website, after designation as data processors and ensuring the same level of protection.
- Rights of the individual
We also inform you that the rules regarding the protection of personal data gives interested parties the possibility to exercise certain rights, according to the provisions of Art. 7 of the “Code” and quoted below:
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information about:
- source of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Owner and treatment
The owner of the personal data referred to in this Statement is Sealives of Giovanni Cossu based in Sassari.
The same is responsible for checking, in case of exercise of the rights described above.
In order to simplify the way forward and reduce the time for feedback is encouraged to submit applications, referred to in the previous paragraph to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org